Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Just me ... being me

Nothing really about America in this post.

Just kind of lamenting the fact that this is why I never start blogs and the ones I do start never go anywhere -- content and timely updates.   It's actually hard to come up with good, solid content on a regular basis that people actually want to read.  Start doing it on a schedule, and suddenly, it's work.

I've got enough jobs.   But you know, I like this blog.  I like the idea of it.  I think there's a lot I can write here, and once I get the feel for the 'voice' of this blog, I think there's a lot that I see every day here in America that I take for granted and never notice but could really use some explaining.  I'm looking forward to that.

I'm just asking that you bear with me.  I'm going to get there.  I'm dedicated to this.  I've just got to figure out how I'm going to get there. I know there will be a lot of mistakes and reformulations along the way, but this is the one I want to stick.  This is what I want to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment